Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Metal Botany's New Packaging

I am happy to present the new packaging for my etsy shop, metal botany. The mood board (see Sunday's post) was a big help for creating my new packaging design. I wanted the feeling of it to be a blend of apothecary meets botanical meets modern jewelry.
The materials I used to create the effect were linen paper, metal brads, apothecary inspired labels, and botanical prints. The botanical tags add color to the inside of the box. When opening the package, you are greeted by a pretty floral print with a short bio note, as well as the jewelry, of course. I try to match the jewels to the colors of the flowers on the tag.  


I just love a variety to choose from, don't you?



Here are some pictures of ready-to-go items from the shop.


I hope this post inspires you to think outside the box on your next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment