Monday, June 6, 2011

Metal Botany is Treasured!

If you have been keeping up with my recent obsessions, you realize that I love the etsy feature called Treasury. A treasury is a collection created by someone on etsy that features 16 different products from various shops. You are not allowed to include your own products in a treasury made by you. I am so happy to share with you a treasury that features jewelry from my store, metal botany.

'Orange you Glad!' by SerenityLynn

A few things from my favorites that happen to be my favorite color : )


Orange Orchid Earrings

$25.00

Graffiti 24x30

$139.00

Camera Strap- Orange Vintage

$29.50

Saffron Orange Eyeshadow

$5.00

Lava Pool: Woven bead ring w...

$10.00

All Around The World Part II...

$36.50

Orange Peacock Feather Earri...

$8.00

Set of 6pcs - handmade felt ...

$5.98

Split Tree of life Original ...

$

PIF Vintage like- Orange ros...

$

Sahara Bliss (FREE MATCHING ...

$32.00

Amigurumi Owl

$19.00

Amplify Lip Tint - Orange B...

$6.75

Star Wars Lego cuff links Or...

$23.00

Octorok - Loose Vegan Minera...

$5.00

Butterfly Bracelet

$45.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment